- Born in Suwaidah 1953
- Graduated from the faculty of Fine Arts, Damascus, Engraving section1977
- Holds diplomas from the National Academy of Fine Arts in Paris, and the university of Paris VIII, lives and works in Paris since 1984
- Individual and group exhibitions in Syria other Arab countries and in Europe.
- Awarded the gold medal at the first Cairo Triennial of graphic Arts in 1994,and the
- gold medal at the IFIP Museum, France.
- Produced many artistic publications.
- Began with neo-realism and explored many different subjects in this manner
- Later developed his style into a kind of expressionistic abstraction
- His works are found in the National Museum of Damascus and in private collections