- Born in Damascus
- Studied at the Academy of fine arts in Rome 1963-1967 and the higher school of in decorative A rts in Paris 1972-1973.
- Worked in the Fine Arts department of the Ministry of Culture –
- was a professor and later the head of the Visual Communications section at the faculty of Fine Arts, Damascus until his death in 1992
- Designed the posters of the Damascus International Fair,and other posters, logos and book covers
- individual and group exhibitions in Syria and abroad.
- An innovative artist in the field of advertising, Arabic calligraphy and artistic design
- His works are in the National Museum in Damascus, the Ministry of Culture, and in private collections