- Born in Qamishleh 1951
- Graduated from the Faculty of Fine Arts , Damascus 1976, received a diploma in engraving from the national academy of Fine Arts Paris ,1986
- received a Doctorate in plastic arts from the University of Paris VIII in 1989
- Lives and works in Paris.
- Has been working in many fields of graphic arts since 1968, including posters, logos, and book covers. Wrote several books on the history of caricature in Syria and the Arab world.
- individual and group exhibitions in Arab countries and in Europe
- His style combines satire and caricature with special focus on the design of black and white
- His works are in the National Museum in Damascus, the Ministry of Culture and in private collections