- Born in Damascus
- studied oil painting at the Faculty of Fine Arts in Damascus. And received his diploma in painting from the Higher institute of Fine Arts – Paris 1983 earned his doctorate in Aesthetics at the University of Sorbonne Paris 1987.
- Worked as a professor in the Faculty of Fine Arts, the Faculty of Architecture.
- Has been residing in Paris since 1975 and he also undertakes art research and his articles and studies in French and Arabic, have been published in specialized magazines.
- individual and group exhibitions in Syria and abroad
- Started his career depicting the popular old streets of Damascus, painted in a special style, then turned geometric abstraction.
- formulation and go to geometric abstraction
- His works are in the National Museum in Damascus, the Ministry of Culture, and in private collections