- Born in Antioch, Iskandaron
- Studied at the Academy of fine arts in Rome 1952-1956 and specialized in decoration. Also studied the art of medals and fresco in private Italian institute.
- Worked as an art teacher in the secondary schools then moved to Cairo to work as a consultant foe Egyptian ministry of culture . later taught the art of fresco at the faculty of fine Arts, Damascus.
- Worked in an arabesque style to produce a modern art based on his Arab heritage.
- His works are found in the national museum of Damascus and the ministry of culture and in private collections